Remote Sensor Data Connectivity, through a new satellite network made for the IoT
Hiber (formerly known as Magnitude Space) is a Dutch start-up offering data-connectivity through a new, one-way, store and forward satellite communication infrastructure between sensors and corporations, governments, local communities, local entrepreneurs and the general public.
- 10x cheaper than satellite competitor’s expected future prices
- Key satellite benefits (global coverage, network and grid independent) at GSM operators cost
- Low Power Global Area Network (LPGAN) consisting of 24 small satellites with global coverage
- First launch in 2018
- Multi-disciplinary expertise available to understand and execute high-tech project
- Proven technology suppliers, with support from the Netherlands Space Organisation and the European Space Agency
Please visit the website for more information: http://hiber.global
Unique investment opportunity in the IoT connectivity market
- € 5M capital required for pilot with demonstrator satellite and frequency license application
- € 30M capital required for constellation, including commercial rollout
- Expected to be EBITDA positive in three years
We have funded the project to bring this technology to market.
Contact us if you are a possible customer, or want to join the next funding round. Read the details here…